The Diploma In Law Program

Objectives of the Program

  • Introduces participants, with a desire for a career in Law, to the legal system and its frameworks.
  • Ideal for those already in the legal system as it provides a thorough grounding on the foundations of legal knowledge.
  • Provides employees with basic legal knowledge required in the course of their official assignment.

Structure

The program is divided into two semesters.  There are six (6) modules per semester making a total of twelve (12) modules for the entire course.  Students are required to take a class Continuous Assessment test during each semester in all the subjects to account for 30% while the remaining 70% is achievable during the final examinations at the end of each semester.

1STSEMESTER

 

S/N SUBJECT CODE SUBJECT
1 DIL 01 Elements of the Law of Contract
2 DIL 02 Use of English
3 DIL 03 Law of Tort
4 DIL 04 Commercial Law
5 DIL 05 Criminal Law
6 DIL 06 The Gambia Legal System

2NDSEMESTER

 

S/N SUBJECT CODE SUBJECT
1 DIL 07 Criminal Procedure
2 DIL 08 Public & Administrative Law
3 DIL 09 Insurance Law
4 DIL 10 Company Law
5 DIL 11 Law of Evidence
6 DIL 12 Family Law

We Are Highly Rated by Our Students

4.7 out of 5

Our medical group is grateful for your wonderful course and professional, welcoming atmosphere in the classroom. Cheers!

Mary Clarks

Student

Trying something new is exciting! Thanks for the amazing law course and the great teacher who was able to make it interesting.

Michael Smith

Student

I liked the education programs, and the teaching staff is awesome! Thank you so much for the opportunity to learn at your center!

Kelly Walker

Student

You really do help young creative minds to get quality education and professional job search assistance. I’d recommend it to everyone!

Justin Morris

Student
Main Office:

West African Insurance Institute
PMB 470 S/K,
Kotu South, Banjul, The Gambia
T: (220)4460319,
E: info@waufis.org

Main Office:

West African Insurance Institute
PMB 470 S/K,
Kotu South, Banjul, The Gambia
T: (220)4460319,
E: info@waufis.org

© 2020. West African Insurance Institute. All rights reserved